St Tropez Tanning
BRACKLA - 01656 645 269 | BROADLANDS - 01656 648 400
St Tropez Spray Tanning at Navidi Hair Company Salons in Bridgend
A spray tan is a safe way to get a gorgeous golden glow and at Navidi Hair Company, where we use only the very best tanning products from leading brand, St Tropez - the number one tanning brand chosen globally by professionals, celebrities and beauty editors alike.
If you’re looking to achieve a golden flawless fake tan then book in now for a professional spray tan at our beauty salons in Bridgend for just £20.00! We are proud to be official suppliers and stockists of St Tropez spray tanning to give a gorgeous, natural-looking, all year round suntan - without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from over-exposure to UVA and UVB rays.
Preparing For a Spray Tan at Navidi Hair Company Salons in Bridgend
To get a gorgeous professional tan there are a few things you can do to help your Navidi Hair Company beauty therapist achieve a beautiful even glow and keep your colour for longer.
1. Shave at least 24 hours before your treatment or 48 hours if waxing. This time allows pores to close properly and stop tell-tale dotting that can appear after your tan application.
2. Exfoliate 24 hours before your treatment to gently buff away dry skin. Removing dead skin cells and revealing radiant new skin will make your tan last longer. Exfoliating makes a big difference to both the results and the way it fades.
3. Moisturise your skin the night before your tan. Remember to pay particular attention to stubborn dry areas such as hands, elbows, knees and ankles.
On the Day of Your Spray Tan
On the day of your tan application have a shower at least 30 minutes before your appointment. Rinse off any products, oils, moisturisers and make-up, deodorant or perfume /aftershaves. If they are not properly removed the spray tan can look streaky, blotchy unnatural or unevenly coloured.
Wear loose, dark clothing and flip-flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothes and underwear can leave marks and ruin your tan. Remove jewellery, pull hair up and away from face and neck with a hair tie of some sort.
Looking After Your Spray Tan
- Do not exercise or swim while your spray tan is developing.
- If you’re not showering until the morning then wear loose gloves or socks in bed to prevent hands accidentally touching your body during your sleep and leaving hand marks on your beautiful tan.
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period after your tan. Your beauty therapist will advise you on how long you need to wait before showering or bathing.
- Use a mild and gentle body or face wash so it won’t reduce the effectiveness of your tan.
- Pat dry after showering- do not rub dry.
- When you take a shower or a bath you will probably see some colour wash off. Don’t worry. This is quite normal as it is only the colour guide that the spray tan technician uses when the tan is applied.
- Avoid long hot baths and long showers as they will reduce the effectiveness of your spray tan.
- A sunless tan can begin to fade over time as the skin’s natural cells begin to flake off and regenerate. The more moisture in your skin, the longer your tan will last and the more natural it will appear. Hydrate the skin with quality moisturisers.
- Never exfoliate immediately after a spray tan.
- Use St Tropez products to extend the life of your tan and keep your gorgeous glow.
- Chlorinated pools /hot tubs or sea water will make your tan fade, so if you must use these, consider applying a waterproof sunscreen to slow down the fading process.