IMPORTANT! Please read the following BEFORE booking your appointment.
Our booking system has now been paused until we are given a date to reopen. We will contact guests with appointments that were due during lockdown as a priority, once they have been booked in we will open our booking system.
Please do NOT book/attend an appointment if you or have been in contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19.
These include: recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
- A 50% booking fee is required to make an appointment. We require 48 hours notice to amend, reschedule or cancel your appointment. Failure to give the correct notice, will result in loss of booking fee/deposit or your account being charged 50% of the total booked service.
- We ask you to bring a face covering to you appointment, should you not have one please ask a member of our team and we'll provide you with one.
- Please turn up to your appointment alone and on time. (Our cloakroom will be closed, so it may be convenient to leave non-essential belongings in the car).
- We will take your temperature on entry.
- Please queue for your appointment outside, your stylist will come welcome you in.
- Please use the sanitiser/wash room facilities on entering and leaving the salon.
- We will only be providing bottled water.
- Both our salons will have undergone a deep sterilisation, that kills many viruses/bacteria (including COVID-19) and will continue to work for 4 weeks. Thus keeping all surfaces safe from cross contamination and infection.
- We are accepting all payment methods that we usually do. We do however ask if you can, please bring the correct money if paying by cash.
- For all ladies that would like to book a Cut & Finish, for your first appointment you will be required to book a Redesign to allow us more time.
- As for the gents - for the time being; please book in for a Gents Cut & Finish (your hair will be shampooed).
- For children that need to be accompanied by an adult, we are taking bookings on a Sunday, Monday and Thursdays (Tuesday and Wednesday in Broadlands ONLY). We ask that you please respect your stylist and use social distancing.
- Some of our team have had to change their working days/salon, please check both salon systems for your preferred stylist.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitisation of all our facilities. Our team is committed to keeping all guests safe.
We apologise for any delays or inconvenience, please bear with us. We appreciate your patience.
We can't wait to see you!
Select your salon below: