IMPORTANT! Please read the following BEFORE booking your appointment.
We are closed as per the Welsh Government's requirements from 6pm Friday 24th October - 9am Monday 9th November.
Please do NOT book/attend an appointment if you or have been in contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19.
These include: recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
- We ask you to bring a face covering to you appointment, should you not have one please ask a member of our team and we'll provide you with one.
- Please turn up to your appointment alone and on time. (Our cloakroom will be closed, so it may be convenient to leave non-essential belongings in the car).
- We will take your temperature on entry.
- Please queue for your appointment outside, your stylist will come welcome you in.
- Please use the sanitiser/wash room facilities on entering and leaving the salon.
- We will only be providing bottled water.
- Both our salons will have undergone a deep sterilisation, that kills many viruses/bacteria (including COVID-19) and will continue to work for 4 weeks. Thus keeping all surfaces safe from cross contamination and infection.
- We are accepting all payment methods that we usually do. We do however ask if you can, please bring the correct money if paying by cash.
- For all ladies that would like to book a Cut & Finish, for your first appointment you will be required to book a Redesign to allow us more time.
- As for the gents - for the time being; please book in for a Gents Cut & Finish (your hair will be shampooed).
- For children that need to be accompanied by an adult, we are taking bookings on a Sunday, Monday and Thursday ONLY. We ask that you please respect your stylist and use social distancing.
- Some of our team have had to change their working days/salon, please check both salon systems for your preferred stylist.
- Gift vouchers with an expiration date of 30th June 2020, will be extended to 13th November 2020.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitisation of all our facilities. Our team is committed to keeping all guests safe.
We apologise for any delays or inconvenience, please bear with us. We appreciate your patience.
We can't wait to see you!
Select your salon below: