IMPORTANT! Please read the following BEFORE booking your appointment.
Skin Allergy Testing:
All clients that have not purchased a HomeKit are required to have a skin allergy test at least 48hrs before their appointment. This is due to COVID-19 and the vaccine causing some people to react to colour.
Please do NOT book/attend an appointment if you or have been in contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19.
These include: recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
- A 50% booking fee is required to make an appointment. We require 48 hours notice to amend, reschedule or cancel your appointment. Failure to give the correct notice, will result in loss of booking fee/deposit or your account being charged 50% of the total booked service.
- We ask you to bring a face covering to your appointment, should you not have one please ask a member of our team and we'll provide you with one.
- Please turn up to your appointment alone and on time. (Our cloakroom will be closed, so it may be convenient to leave non-essential belongings in the car).
- We will take your temperature on entry.
- Please queue for your appointment outside, your stylist will come welcome you in.
- Please use the sanitiser/wash room facilities on entering and leaving the salon.
- We will only be providing bottled water.
- Both our salons will have undergone a deep sterilisation, that kills many viruses/bacteria (including COVID-19) and will continue to work for 4 weeks. Thus keeping all surfaces safe from cross contamination and infection.
- We are accepting all payment methods that we usually do. We do however ask if you can, please bring the correct money if paying by cash.
- For all ladies that would like to book a Cut & Finish, for your first appointment you will be required to book a Redesign to allow us more time.
- As for the gents - for the time being; please book in for a Gents Cut & Finish (your hair will be shampooed).
- For increased health & safety, we require that children aged 4 and older to have their hair washed.
- For children that need to be accompanied by an adult, we are taking bookings on a Sunday, Monday and Thursdays (Tuesday and Wednesday in Broadlands ONLY). We ask that you please respect your stylist and use social distancing. Please be aware that you may not be able to wait inside while your child is having their hair cut.
- Some of our team have had to change their working days/salon, please check both salon systems for your preferred stylist.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitisation of all our facilities. Our team is committed to keeping all guests safe.
We understand that our policies may not suit everyone, however we are acting in the best interest of our guests and team members. We will be able to accommodate more appointments with less restrictions when we feel it is safe to do so.
We apologise for any delays or inconvenience, please bear with us. We appreciate your patience.
We can't wait to see you!
Select your salon below: